VideoSDK 6.05 is now available
The Video SDK 6.05 is the third maintenance release of Bosch HD/MP capable Video SDK 6.
It adds hardware-accelerated decoding of H.264 video streams on PCs with Intel HD Graphics ICs. Furthermore, BVIP firmware 6.3x devices are now supported.
• The requirement for a minimum latency for video has been removed as this prevents to control the latency of streams where the display time has been set to the future.
• The FFMPEG decoder component has been upgraded to 3.2.2, providing improvements in performance and stability.
When installing the Video SDK a user guide and the documentation of the interfaces are installed along with the application. Both documents are joined in the Video SDK help document.
Supported platforms are:
• Windows XP SP3 (32bit), .Net framework 3.5 required
• Windows 7 SP1 (32bit, 64bit)
• Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
• Windows 10 (32bit, 64bit)
• Windows Server 2008 R2
All Microsoft updates and hotfixes are expected to be installed on target PCs, graphics card drivers are also expected to have the latest officially released version.
• ONVIF PTZ configuration must be configured on the ONVIF media profile. Video SDK does not change the ONVIF media profile to enable PTZ.
• For a detailed list of tested ONVIF devices please contact the Video SDK support team. The details include the device firmware version and known restrictions.
For full download capabilities, please register and login as a partner: