Software House C•CURE-9000 v.2.30 Integration with Bosch Recorders
What is it?
The Bosch Video Integration plug-in for Software House C•CURE-9000 provides advanced, seamless integration with Bosch VRM-based recorders. Using Software House C•CURE-9000 Administration Workstation you can monitor and control your surveillance cameras, show video views, video tours, do PTZ controls, replay videos, generate user alarms and also receive and view status and events from Software House C•CURE 9000 Monitoring Station.
• Software House C•CURE-9000 v2.30
• Bosch - C•CURE Video Plug-in v2.00.00.01
• Bosch Video SDK v.5.71.0041
• VRM (Video Recording Manager) v.2.21, v.2.30, v.3.0
• DIVAR IP 2000\6000 with VRM v.3.00
• DIVAR IP 3000\7000 with VRM v.3.00 and BVMS v.4.5.9
• All Bosch cameras (DINION, FLEXIDOME, AUTODOME, etc.) and encoders compatible with recorders mentioned above.
What is new?
• Integration to Software House C-Cure 9000 v.2.30 is now a full integration with Bosch VRM-based recorders and supports all latest Bosch IP cameras and encoders.
• The Bosch Video Driver must be licensed by Software House and is ordered through the normal process by placing an order for CC9000-BOSCHVID (at Software House). The licensing team will then generate the license and provide it.
• Bosch and Software House have strategically partnered in an agreement to certify top-level devices. This means that while not explicitly stated, any IP camera within the families of IP cameras listed above will function properly when integrated with Software House C-Cure 9000. Support of these systems will go through Software House support structure, but may be escalated to Bosch support, depending on the complexity of the problem.